Thank you for choosing our 3bedroom/2bathroom (10 guests maximum) condominium for your vacation.
We hope you have a pleasant stay.
The unit is located in The Breakers Resort "Paradise Tower" 2006 North Ocean Blvd. Myrtle Beach SC
Check-in after 4pm EST (No early check-in please)
Check-out before 11am EST (No late check-outs please)
Entrance door code will be given at the time of check-in.
Thanks! Have a great Vacation! And please contact me if there is anything I can do for you!
Jeff Rose www.JeffsCondos.com 919-469-3254
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: (breaking any of these may affect part/full refundable deposit)
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. EST (No Early Check-ins Please)
CHECK-OUT IS BEFORE 11 A.M. EST (No Late Check-outs Please)
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. ((Smoking on the balcony or in the unit or bringing pets in the unit will cause
full loss of deposit.))
3. The following are not permitted inside the rental unit under any conditions: (including, but not limited to)
pets, bicycles, motorcycles, shopping carts, luggage carts, all-terrain vehicles.
4. We can not rent to vacationing students or singles under 26 years of age unless accompanied by an adult
guardian or parent or as otherwise permitted in writing by the owner.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $300(or otherwise agreed) is
required. This must be received with the full rental payment to reserve the unit. The deposit automatically
converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. Any costs which exceed the deposit amount will be the
responsibility of the guest. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (25)
days of departure, provided the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to the unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, negligence, pets or collection of rents or services rendered
during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed down the hall near the trash/vending area, and soiled dishes
are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
d. unit is left locked and secure.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. Items such as linens are not missing, lost or damaged.
g. No Early check-in or late check-out.(additional $100 PER HOUR charge outside rental terms)
h. The guest is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the
security company employed by My Complex.
PLEASE NOTE: ((Smoking on the balcony or in the unit or bringing pets in the unit will cause full loss of
6. CANCELLATIONS - Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, will forfeit the rental payment
(rate+tax+any credit card fees) but not the $300(or otherwise agreed) damage/reservation deposit.
Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. I will advertise the week and
when/if re-booked, refund the full rental and deposit.
In this case please notify ASAP so I can make the week available.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to Ten (10) persons.
8. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Resort amenities, parking, pools, linens &
departure cleaning ( 7 day stay or more or otherwise agreed), internet are all included in the rental rate.
General toiletries are not included. Example: toilet paper, paper towel, shampoo, soap, laundry/dish soap.
9. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not
included in the rental rate however, is available for an additional $125 charge per service. We suggest you
bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
10. RATE CHANGES - Rates are subject to change without notice until full reservation payment (rental and
deposit) is received and deposited.
11. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of
advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the guest/party will not be permitted to check-in.
12. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in
13. PARKING PASSES - Self-parking is provided free of charge in the parking garage on a
first-come-first-serve basis. Parking passes will be provided inside the unit inside a binder in the kitchen .
Guests must display the parking pass on the dash board or rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display
pass or not park accordingly may result in towing of vehicle at the guests' expense.
14. This unit can not be sub-rented under any conditions. Anyone other than the approved guest must be
approved by owner(Jeff Rose)
15. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations for a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area"
of an area in which the property is within.
b. We will refund (only upon departure of unit):
1. A pro-rated portion of rent for the unused days from a guest that is currently occupying the unit or from a
guest that wants to come in after the mandatory evacuation is lifted.
2. Any advance rental deposit for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the mandatory evacuation
d. If the mandatory evacuation occurs in the first part of the rental period, the guest will be charged a pro-rated
portion of rent for the used days only.
c. There will be no refund for lived-in or used days. Used days are defined as any portion of days that the
rental guest occupied the rental unit.
16. In the unusual case of the unit being inhabitable for the reasons including, but not limited to (natural
disaster, previous renters damage, building damage), the deposit will be returned to the guest along with the
rental amount for the unused days. However, no other responsibility will placed on owner.
17. I can not guarantee the function/operation of any device in or related to the rental unit (including but not
limited to: TV, major/minor appliances, AC unit, furniture, phone, Internet, faucets/plumbing, games,
doors/locks, pools, resort amenities). However, efforts will be made to correct the issue.
18. Owner, at his discretion without reason or cause, can cancel this rental agreement and refund the full
rental and deposit to guest and no other responsibility will be placed on owner.
19. The owner and/or the rental management company is not responsible for any accident, injury or guests
personal property while staying in the home or on the property mentioned.
20. All guests are kindly asked to remove their shoes while in the unit (will NOT affected security deposit)
By initialling the box Below, I agree to all terms, conditions and policies of this agreement:
24 HOURS A DAY!!!
7 DAYS A WEEK!!!
|Myrtle Beach Vacation Rental
|The Breakers Myrtle Beach Rental Contract
TERMS & POLICIES
|PLEASE DO NOT BOOK UNTIL YOU HAVE SPOKEN TO ME FIRST BY TELEPHONE.
BOOKINGS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNTIL THEN.
|To Book a Reservation, ALL Information Must Be Complete.
Your stay is not Reserved until the full rental(rate plus 13%tax)
AND refundable security deposit is received and deposited.
Please note: To hold this reservation, a NON-REFUNDABLE $200 credit card down payment is required NOW.
I must receive the remainder of the payment Within 3 Business Days.
(Full payment by credit card is an instant booking)
You must be 26 years old or older to rent our condominium we reserve the right to refuse any booking.
First read the Terms of Contract Below
Mail remaining payment to:
617 Walcott Way
Cary NC 27519
617 Walcott Way
Cary NC 27519